FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
powered by the CRE8 ENGINE.
Westlake Village, California USA — May 7, 2018 — SAMPLE FUEL announced POLY DEMO Version.
Included in the demo version of POLY are 40+ patches giving you a taste of what is available in the Full POLY version and The HYBRID BUNDLE.
“POLY and WAVE powered by the CRE8 Engine are our first 2 software synthesizers that are very simple to use with an intuitive single user interface that puts all the controls you reach for most instantly accessible via the Main Page. If you choose to dig deeper there are other pages that add a huge amount of sound design possibilities, but all pages are laid out in a very simple easy to use manner. Our focus was to create sounds that fit your compositions. The initial sound banks focus on sounds that sit well in modern scores without being overwhelming. These sounds are meant to inspire and enhance rather than being too complex to fit within your compositions.” said Danny Lux, Owner at SAMPLE FUEL.
“CRE8 (POLY and WAVE) gives me a huge palette of useful sounds for TV- and Filmscoring
in an easy-to-use instrument for further tweaking. That’s what I have been
looking for.” said Andreas Moisa (Composer).
KEY FEATURES in the FULL POLY Version
Included in the demo version of POLY are 40+ patches giving you a taste of what is
available in the Full POLY version and The HYBRID BUNDLE. is available for
immediate download at https://www.samplefuel.com
• POLY – Modern Classic 3 oscillator synth with 8 de-tunable voices. Also includes
Sub and Noise oscillators.
• Presets have up to 2 Layers and you can load patches in up to 16 slots that can
be used multi-timbral or layered by assigning patches to the same midi channel.
• Intuitive single user interface that provides all the functionality you would reach
for during composing or performing.
• 18 different insert effects.
• 61 Total effects via the aux channels.
• 8 Quick Control knobs to access the most common parameters for fast
• No USB-elicenser key required. It works with soft elicenser or USB.
For more information contact: